Sunday, March 1, 2015

Making an igloo part 2

I was in health class with my backpack ready to leave,  the bell pings i walk into the hall as all the doors open kids flooding out.  I walked down the main hall i stopped at my friends locker and started to talk and put my coat on.  When i got my coat on i said "ok well cya",  i started to walk down the hall then i got to the exit.  I got in my friends car and we drove to his house (right next to my house) and we got inside and his mom said " i have to pick up ryan" "ok" we replied she walked out the door and im like hey you want to do our homework now so we dont have to do it latter "sure " he replied.  When we where done with our homework i said hey you want go build on to that igloo we made a while a go "yah sure" he replied


No comments:

Post a Comment