Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Camping part 1

It was friday and i got home from school i got my hiking backpack from my basement and i started to pack.  I packed freeze dried food and oatmeal. I got my tent and my inflatable pillow and mattress and packed it.  I got my sleeping bag,  my knife,  cloths, shoes, filter water bottle and other things.  I left with my friend to go to his resort we got there and went to bed because it was 12 am.  The next morning my friends mom made us french toast when we finished we put our backpacks in a van.  We left and went to dead mans hill.  When we got there we put on our backpacks and started walking to the start of the trail.  My friend took a picture so we could see the map at all times.  Then we started to walk.  We got a few miles and a sign said bridge down that was the only way to our camp so we went.  Some beavers and messed up a river and ate a leg off the bridge.  We where able to cross the bridge anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment